Country Club Chicken Scallop
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||10 Cup (160 tbs)|
|Milk||7 Cup (112 tbs)|
|Celery salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Rubbed sage||1 Teaspoon|
|Poultry seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped cooked chicken||12 Cup (192 tbs)|
|Toasted dry bread crumbs||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|French fried onion rings||1 Can (10 oz)|
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2) Heat a large sized saucepan and melt the butter in it.
3) Mix the flour with the melted butter.
4) Now, gradually pour the milk and broth into the flour and cook the mixture to a thick consistency while stirring continuously.
5) Mix the seasonings in the mixture and then, remove it from the heat.
6) Take two large baking pans and layer the chicken, then the bread crumbs and finally, the sauce in it alternately.
7) Arrange onion rings on the top layer.
8) Bake for 30 minutes.
9) Serve the dish with green salad.