Rosa's Easy Chicken Cacciatore
|Ready to cook chicken||2 1⁄2 Pound, cut into pieces|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil/Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White onions||5 Small|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, cut into strips|
|Canned drained mushrooms||4 Ounce|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Canned condensed tomato soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vinegar/Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. Rinse the chicken pieces, pat dry and roll in a flour seasoned using pepper and salt.
2. In a large skillet, add olive oil and allow chicken to turn brown.
3. Remove chicken, add green pepper, onions, garlic and mushrooms and sauté. Add rest of the ingredients.
4. Stir in chicken and simmer, covering, stirring occasionally, for half an hour or till chicken is fully done.
5. Pour over cooked spaghetti and serve.