Garlic Chicken and Vegetable Slaw
|Cream of roasted garlic condensed soup||1 Can (10 oz) (1 Can, Healthy Choice)|
|Red wine vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Plain non fat yogurt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Shredded green cabbage||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Shredded red cabbage||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped cooked chicken breast||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Seeded chopped tomato||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peeled chopped cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In your food processor, add soup, vinegar, yogurt, sugar, salt and pepper. Blend all the ingredients to a smooth consistency. Keep it aside.
2) Take a large bowl, to combine green cabbage, red cabbage, chicken, tomato, carrot, green onions and cucumber.
3) Pour the blended mixture over the greens. Mix well to coat evenly all the ingredients.
4) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place inside the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
5) Bring the bowl out of the refrigerator just before serving.
Calories 199 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.84 g1.3%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.11%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.31 mg0.1%
Sodium 888.3 mg37%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g9.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.8%
Sugars 19.6 g
Protein 18 g35.6%
Vitamin A 98% Vitamin C 89.5%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet