|Boneless skinless chicken breast halves||6|
|Salsa||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Ground cumin||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Canned artichoke hearts||14 Ounce, quartered (1 Can)|
|Sliced black olives||2 1⁄4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Chopped cilantro||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take a medium bowl to combine soup, salsa and cumin powder. Keep it aside.
2) In a 13X9-inch baking dish, place the chicken breast halves.
3) Set your oven at 350°F.
4) Place the baking sheet inside the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
5) Bring out the baking sheet from oven after 20 minutes.
6) Arrange the artichoke hearts nicely around the chicken breasts.
7) Pour the soup mixture over the artichokes and chicken breasts. Sprinkle the olive slices on top.
8) Return the baking sheet back inside the oven and continue baking for another 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
9) Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro before serving.