Simple Chicken And Almonds
|Chicken breast||1 , cubed|
|Chili peppers/1/2 teaspoon chili pepper flake||6|
|Onion||1⁄2 Medium, chopped|
|Blanched almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cilantro||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped|
1. Season the chicken well.
2. In a small skillet, heat oil over medium high flame
3. When the oil is hot, add the chicken and sauté until it is evenly browned on all sides.
4. Add the onion, chili peppers and almonds. Stir fry for 1 minute till the onions are soft.
5. Scatter the chopped cilantro and toss before serving.
6. Serve with steamed rice and a salad or use as a stuffing for quick lunch roll.