Simple Chicken And Almonds
|Chicken breast||1 , cubed|
|Chili peppers/1/2 teaspoon chili pepper flake||6|
|Onion||1⁄2 Medium, chopped|
|Blanched almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cilantro||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped|
1. Season the chicken well.
2. In a small skillet, heat oil over medium high flame
3. When the oil is hot, add the chicken and sauté until it is evenly browned on all sides.
4. Add the onion, chili peppers and almonds. Stir fry for 1 minute till the onions are soft.
5. Scatter the chopped cilantro and toss before serving.
6. Serve with steamed rice and a salad or use as a stuffing for quick lunch roll.
Calories 374 Calories from Fat 223
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.6%
Saturated Fat 3 g15%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 49.9 mg16.6%
Sodium 88.8 mg3.7%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20.1%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 26 g51.6%
Vitamin A 83.8% Vitamin C 32.1%
Calcium 9.5% Iron 13.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet