Chicken Breasts With Artichokes
|Chicken breasts||4 , halved|
|Onion||1 Large, thinly sliced|
|Bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Salad oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Artichokes||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|Button mushrooms||4 Ounce (1 Can)|
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a sauce pan, put salad oil along with chicken breasts, onions and bell pepper and cook until brown.
3. Season the chicken breasts with lemon juice.
4. In a sauce pan, put chciken broth and add rice to it and cook.
5. Once done, add artichokes, button mushrooms, olives and salt and pepper.
6. Take a greased 8 x 8 x 3 inch casserole dish and put the rice mixture in it and top the dish with chicken breast mixture.
7. Cover the dish and bake at 325 degrees for an hour.
8. Top with almonds and serve.