Twin Roast Chickens
|Broiler fryer chicken||3 Pound|
|Prepared stuffing mix||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Pickle relish||1 Tablespoon|
1. Prepare chicken.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Follow the instructions given on the package and prepare the stuffing.
4. Stuff the chickens and truss.
5. In a shallow, uncovered, roasting pan rack, arrange the chicken, apply melted butter and roast for half an hour for each pound.
6. Keep the drained peaches, with the cut side facing down, around the chicken, during the last 20 minutes of roasting.
7. Use pickle relish to fill the centers.
8. Transfer to a hot serving platter, garnish using peach halves and serve.
Calories 1009 Calories from Fat 563
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63 g96.3%
Saturated Fat 19.5 g97.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 271.3 mg90.4%
Sodium 541.9 mg22.6%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.5%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32.1%
Sugars 26.8 g
Protein 67 g134.3%
Vitamin A 70% Vitamin C 33.5%
Calcium 6.4% Iron 28.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet