|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooked chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salad dressing||1 Pint|
|English peas||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|Diced celery||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Hard cooked eggs||3 , sliced|
1) Take a bowl and soften the gelatin with cold water.
2) Add the chicken broth to it and dissolve it by stirring well.
3) Cool the mixture before adding rest of the ingredients..
4) Mix them properly.
5) Pour it into a mold and refrigerate it for a night.
6) Unmold it and serve on lettuce leaves.