Chicken And Dressing Bake
|Herb seasoned stuffing mix||7 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Cooked chicken||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), diced|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pimento||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Set the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, mix the stuffing with half the soup, eggs and broth.
3) Take a baking dish measuring 11 1/2x7 1/2x1 1/2 inch and fill it with the mixture.
4) Place chicken in the top layer.
5) Combine the rest of the soup with the pimento and the milk.
6) Cover the chicken with the soup mixture and seal it with a foil.
Bake until set or for 45 minutes.
7) Serve the casserole dish steaming hot.