Red Wine Stewed Chicken Wings
|Chicken wings||1 1⁄2 Pound (750 Gram)|
|Onions||2 , chopped|
|Red wine/White wine / apple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Celery stick||3 , chopped|
|Cherry tomatoes||1⁄2 Pound|
|Pearl onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1.With a sharp knife, cut the chicken wings at joints.
2. Put a non stick fry pan on flame.
3. Do not put oil or butter.
4. When the pan gets heated, put chicken wings in it.
5. Brown the wings evenly from both sides.
6. Add onions, carrots and thyme in the pan and stir.
7. Pour any one of red wine, white wine or apple juice.
8. Add water to the pan and stir.
9. Put celery and cherry tomatoes.
10. Cover the pan and let the ingredients cook for sometimes
11.Serve hot with dumplings