1) Take a large frying pan or a shallow casserole with a lid, heat half the oil.
2) Add the chicken thighs and brown them until they become golden. Remove and set aside.
3) In the same pan, heat the remaining oil. Saute the onions for 5 mins till they are softened.
4) Add the vegetables and cook till they become soft. Then add the chicken thighs to the vegetables.
5) Mix the stock with the mustard and honey, then pour in.
6) Scatter over the thyme, then bring to a simmer.
7) Cover the pan and cook for 30 mins. After the chicken is tender, add the seasoning.
8) Serve the chicken with the steamed greens.