|Broiler-fryer chicken||2 1⁄2 Pound, halved|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Catsup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finley chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Hot sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, heat oil and cook the chickens till they are golden brown. Remove cooked chickens to a shallow baking pan.
3) In a bowl, mix all remaining ingredients and brush mixture liberally over chickens.
4) Bake chickens for about 60 minutes at 350-degrees, basting frequently with sauce.
5) Serve chickens hot with remaining sauce.