|Garlic||6 , unpeeled|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), roasted|
|Dried apricots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cranberry juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato||1 , quartered|
|Red wine||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1.Cut the chicken breast into pieces.
Flour the chicken pieces by putting them in a plastic bag.
2. In a frypan, heat oil on a high flame.
3. Add the chicken pieces in the oil and fry until golden brown.
4. Add chopped onion, garlic, walnuts, apricots, tomato and hot pepper in the fry pan.
5. Cook the ingredients well.
6. Add cranberry juice and stir.
7. Cover the pan with a lid and let the contents cook for 10 minutes.
8. Once done, add 1/2 glass of red wine and mushrooms in the pan.
9. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
10.Garnish with grapes and chopped parsley and serve.