Juicy Barbecued Chicken
|Fryers||2 , halved|
|Melted butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Catsup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350-degrees.
2) In a baking pan, place the fryers with skin-side down and pour ½ cup of butter all over them.
3) Add salt and pepper to fryers and cover the pan’s bottom with water.
4) In a saucepan, combine vinegar, catsup, lemon juice, sugar and the remaining butter. Bring mixture to a boil and pour half of the sauce over fryers.
5) Bake fryers in oven at 350-degrees for 45 minutes.
6) Turn the fryers once, add the remaining sauce and bake for another 45 minutes or till the fryers are done, basting occasionally.
7) Serve hot.