Cranberry Glazed Chicken
|Fryer||3 Pound, disjointed|
|Jellied cranberry sauce||7 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Place it in a baking dish of 12 x 8 x 2-inches with skin side down.
3) In a saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice and butter. Heat the mixture, stirring constantly, till the cranberry sauce and butter have melted.
4) Pour the mixture all over the chicken and bake for about 30 minutes.
5) Turn the chicken once and bake for another 20 minutes.
6) Serve hot.