Chicken Asparagus Pie
|Pastry||1 (For 2 Crust Pie)|
|Canned asparagus||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chopped cooked chicken||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Hard boiled eggs||4 , sliced|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Set the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Take a 1 1/2-quart baking dish and line it with pastry.
Allow the asparagus to drain and set the liquid aside.
3) Take a third of the chicken and place it in the crust.
4) Now, add half of the eggs.
5) Next, introduce half the asparagus.
6) Repeat the layers in the same way.
7) Add chicken for the final layer.
8) Add the liquid to the chicken broth to measure 3 cups.
9) Season the broth mixture with salt, pepper and garlic.
10) Cover the chicken with the broth mixture.
11) Finally, cover the top with pastry strips.
12) Bake for around 45 minutes.
13) Serve the dish warm.