Fried Chicken Franks Or Sausages
|Ready made sausages||4 (Chicken Franks or Hot Dogs - 4 No.)|
|Curry leaves||1 Teaspoon|
1. Boil the chicken franks in a pan of water till they become big and tender(approx 5 mins). Drain off the water and chop the sausages into small pieces.
2. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a non stick pan.
3. Add sliced Onions and saute till golden brown.
4. Add curry leaves and stir for a few seconds.
5. Add the sausage pieces along with salt and some pepper.
6. Stir fry for a few minutes till the sausage turns slightly brown.
7. The Sausages are ready to be served as a starter or side dish.
Visit my website http://malayali.me for more recipes !!!