Baked Chicken Casserole
|Boned chicken||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Onion||2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Chopped almonds/Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Hard cooked eggs||3 , thinly sliced|
|Potato chips||2 Cup (32 tbs), crushed|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Cut the chicken into dices.
3) Take a bowl and place the chicken dices in it.
4) Pour the soup in the chicken bowl and mix it well with the dices.
5) Combine the rest of the ingredients together but the potato chips.
6) Mix with the chicken mixture.
7) Take a casserole and empty the mixture in it.
8) Scatter the potato chips over the mixture.
9) Bake the casserole dish for half an hour at 350 degrees.
10) Serve the dish hot.