Lemon Chicken with Herbs
|Cream of roasted chicken with herbs condensed soup||1 Can (10 oz) (Healthy Choice)|
|Nonfat milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves||4|
|Sliced mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped red onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Take a small bowl to add soup, milk, lemon juice and fresh parsley. Keep it aside.
2) In a large nonstick skillet, spray vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat over medium heat for 1 minute.
4) Add the chicken and brown them on both sides for 5 minutes per side.
5) Take a plate and remove the chicken on to the plate from skillet.
6) In the skillet, add mushrooms and onion.
7) Saute them for 2-3 minutes.
8) Now pour the soup mixture in the skillet and stir in properly.
9) Add the chicken to the skillet and cover with a lid.
10) Lower the heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes or wait until the chicken is well cooked.
11) Sprinkle minced fresh parsley to garnish and serve hot.
Calories 271 Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.3%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.7 mg35.2%
Sodium 588.2 mg24.5%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.49 g2%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 42 g84.5%
Vitamin A 16% Vitamin C 27.3%
Calcium 6% Iron 13.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet