Lemon Chicken with Herbs
|Cream of roasted chicken with herbs condensed soup||1 Can (10 oz) (Healthy Choice)|
|Nonfat milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves||4|
|Sliced mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped red onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Take a small bowl to add soup, milk, lemon juice and fresh parsley. Keep it aside.
2) In a large nonstick skillet, spray vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat over medium heat for 1 minute.
4) Add the chicken and brown them on both sides for 5 minutes per side.
5) Take a plate and remove the chicken on to the plate from skillet.
6) In the skillet, add mushrooms and onion.
7) Saute them for 2-3 minutes.
8) Now pour the soup mixture in the skillet and stir in properly.
9) Add the chicken to the skillet and cover with a lid.
10) Lower the heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes or wait until the chicken is well cooked.
11) Sprinkle minced fresh parsley to garnish and serve hot.