Chicken Liver And Bacon Roll Ups
|Chicken livers||1 Pound|
|Dijon mustard||3 Tablespoon|
|Bacon slices||12 , cut in half|
|Cracker crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Take the chicken livers to lightly dip in mustard sauce.
2) Slice the bacon in halves and wrap the chicken livers with these bacon halves. Use a toothpick to secure the edge.
3) In a plate, spread crumbs and roll the wraps in crumbs to coat evenly.
4) Use an 8-inch square baking dish to arrange the wraps.
5) Set your oven at 425° and place the baking dish inside oven.
6) Bake for 25 minutes or until the wraps become nicely golden.
7) Serve hot with tomato ketchup or any other dip.