Chicken and Peppers
|Chicken breast||1 , cubed|
|Ginger slice||2 , julienned|
|Hot red peppers||3|
|Yellow pepper||1 , chopped|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a skillet, heat the oil.
2. Stir fry the chicken until evenly browned.
3. Add the ginger juliennes and red peppers. Sauté with the chicken for a few minutes.
4. Add seasonings.
5. Just before serving, add the yellow pepper and sauté until the chicken cooked.
6. This can be used as a filling for roll and sandwiches or serve of a bed of steamed rice.