Crusty Barbecued Chicken
|Fryer||2 1⁄2 Pound (Disjointed)|
|Crushed corn flakes||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Barbecue sauce||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 350-degrees.
2) Line shallow baking pan with aluminium foil.
3) Dip the disjoined chicken in barbeque sauce and then roll it in corn flake crumbs till it is well-coated.
4) Place in the aluminium foil lined dish, skin side up.
5) Bake in 350-degree oven for about 1 hour or till the chicken is tender.
6) Serve hot.
Calories 1612 Calories from Fat 770
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 85 g131.4%
Saturated Fat 24.4 g122.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 425.2 mg141.7%
Sodium 1280.3 mg53.3%
Total Carbohydrates 94 g31.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.3%
Sugars 20.3 g
Protein 112 g223.2%
Vitamin A 57.9% Vitamin C 55.3%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 165.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet