Chicken roasted lemon and thyme is a simple recipe. It not very hard to make, all you need is to push some thyme, onions, lemons into the cavity of the chicken, seal it and bake. You get a delicious tasting chicken roast for dinner. Enjoy this chicken roasted lemon and thyme.
1 , cleaned
Salt & pepper
4 (as needed)
1. Preheat the oven to 450 F
2. Lightly grease the roasting pan.
3. Rub garlic into the chicken cavity.
4. Put salt and pepper, thyme, onion and lemon.
5. Truss the chicken using kitchen twine.
6. Pour some olive oil on top of the chicken and sprinkle with some salt, pepper and paprika. Using your hands rub in the spices well.
7. Roast the chicken at 450 F for 15 minutes.
8. Cover the chicken with foil. Reduce the temperature to 350 F and roast the chicken for another 30 minutes.
9. Roast at 165 F for another 5 minutes.
10. Remove the kitchen twine and carve the chicken.
11. Serve hot.
To all you chicken lovers, it is your lucky day. Because our talented chef has something special just for you. Check out the video of the delicious Roast Chicken especially prepared by our chef. Serve this yummy and lip smacking main dish with salads or a glass of wine.