Chicken Breasts with Pecan Stuffing
|Corn bread stuffing mix||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Melted butter||6 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped pecans||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Monosodium glutamate||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chicken breasts||4 Small|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
2) Combine the stuffing mix, half of the butter, onion, celery, parsley, pecans and monosodium glutamate with just enough hot water to moisten. Mix well.
3) On 4 pieces of heavy-duty aluminium foil, place a mound of about ¼ of the entire stuffing.
4) With lemon juice and remaining butter, brush the chicken breasts and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
5) Over each mound of stuffing on the foil, place a single chicken breast and fold the foil over the chicken.
6) On a baking sheet, place the chicken wrapped in foils after the foils have been properly sealed and bake for 40 minutes at 350-degrees.
7) Open the foil and increase the oven’s temperature to 400-degrees. Bake for another 20 minutes or till the chicken is brown.
8) Serve hot.