For this recipe we kept things simple with chopped garlic, sliced shallot, and sliced lemon. With just a sprinkle of salt and pepper over top of the stuffed skin, we created a simple spring or summer meal that was absolutely mouth watering.
For the chicken breast
1 , slice
1 , slice
2 Pound (split breasts, bone in and skin on)
3 Clove (15 gm), mince
Salt and pepper
For the baby broccoli
1 Bunch (100 gm)
1. Preheat oven at 400 degree and preheat grill to high heat.
2. Slice shallots and lemon, chop the garlic, and keep it aside.
3. Rinse chicken under cold water and set aside. Pat dry with a paper towel.
4. Make a cavity between the chicken skin and flesh.
5. Stuff the garlic, lemon, and shallot under the skin, and stretch the skin carefully and cover the stuffing. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
6. Place chicken breasts on grill, bone side down and cook for 10-15 minutes, depending on the size of the breasts.
7. Carefully flip the chicken, grill for 5-7 minutes on 'breast' side.
8. Rinse and clean the baby broccoli and pat them dry or leave it on the cutting board to drain the excess water.
9. Trim and discard the ends, and then place the broccoli in a pyrex baking dish.
10. Drizzle olive oil and season the baby broccoli with salt and pepper.
11. Roast for 30 minutes or until the tops are crispy and the stems are soft.
12. Serve the split chicken breasts with baby broccoli hot.