2. In a boiling pot, pour pasta sauce, parmesan/Romano cheese blend, add capers. Let it simmer.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Set aside.
4. In another bowl, place breadcrumbs.
5. Now, take 1 chicken breast at a time and dip it in egg and milk mixture.
6. Coat the chicken with breadcrumbs.
7. In a skillet, heat oil and cook chicken breast until golden brown.
8. In a baking dish, pour pasta sauce, place the cooked chicken and pour rest of the sauce.
9. Place cheese slices on each chicken piece.
10. Pop it into the oven for 350*F for 25 minutes.
Chicken mains need to be cooked every time with variations and new flavor. Here is a recipe by chef Maryann on how to make Chicken Parmesan with classic influences as well as contemporary style. Good to serve with a veggie garnish or side!