1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. Take an oven safe dish and put the chicken breasts in and set aside.
3. Take a large mixing bowl. Add all the ingredients for the sauce and mix well to combine.
4. Pour the prepared sauce over the chicken in the dish. Cover with foil and bake in the preheated oven for about 60 to 75 minutes.
5. After about 75 minutes, check for sauce remaining in the dish along with the chicken. Take the foil off and cook for another 15 minutes.
6. Serve over rice with a salad or vegetables.
Who said restaurant style dishes were complicated and intimidating? This one has to be the easiest dish that is great to entertain with. It is a super simple yet elegant recipe that should be pulled out when you have sudden company and no time to prepare. Pair this with a simple salad or pilaf and pass some additional wine and you have a true restaurant-quality yet healthy meal that is sure to impresses.