Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Grana Padano
|Courgettes||2 , thickly sliced|
|Tomatoes||4 , quartered|
|Aubergine||1 Large, cut in to chunks|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Boneless chicken breasts||4|
|Pesto sauce||4 Teaspoon (Red Or Green)|
|Grana padano cheese||2 Ounce, finely grated|
|Prosciutto slice||8 (Air-Dried Ham)|
|Grana padano cheese||2 Tablespoon (To Serve)|
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan oven 180°C/Gas Mark 6.
2. Put the courgettes, tomatoes and aubergine chunks into a roasting pan and drizzle with the olive oil. Season and toss together to coat.
3. Cut a pocket into each chicken breast and fill each one with a teaspoon of pesto sauce, about 3 basil leaves and a quarter of the grated Grana Padano. Wrap each chicken breast with two slices of prosciutto, then arrange them on top of the vegetables. Season, then drizzle with a little more olive oil.
4. Roast for 35 - 40 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and the chicken is done. Check that the chicken is thoroughly cooked by piercing the thickest part with a sharp knife
- the juices should run clear.
Cook’s tip: As an alternative to the chicken, use skinless cod loin or sea bass fillets. Spread them with pesto and top with basil leaves and grated Grana Padano before wrapping them in the prosciutto. Reduce
the cooking time to 20 minutes.
To purchase Grana Padano cheese or any other products from Di Palo Selects, visit dipaloselects.com.