Coriander Chicken And Soy Sauce Cakes
|Cucumber||1⁄4 , peeled|
|Shallot||1 , thinly sliced|
|Radishes||6 , trimmed and sliced|
|Skinless boneless chicken||12 Ounce (350 Gram)|
|Coriander||4 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Onions spring||2 , trimmed|
|Red chili||1 , deseeded|
|Lime rind||1 Teaspoon, finely grated|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Castor sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Rice vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Red chili||1 , deseeded and chopped|
|Chopped coriander||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Halve the cucumber lengthwise, deseed and dice.
2. In a bowl mix the shallot and radishes. Chill until ready to serve with the diced cucumber.
3. Place the chicken thighs in a food processor and blend until coarsely chopped.
4. Add the coriander and spring onions to the chicken with the chilli, lime rind and soy sauce. Blend again until mixed.
5. Using slightly damp hands, shape the chicken mixture into 12 small rounds.
6. Place the rounds on a lightly oiled baking tray and bake in the preheated for 15 minutes, until golden.
7. In a small pan heat the sugar with 2 tablespoons of water until dissolved. Simmer until syrupy.
8. Remove from the heat and allow to cool a little, then stir in the vinegar and chilli slices. Pour over the cucumber and the radish and shallot salad. Garnish with the chopped coriander and serve the chicken cakes with the salad immediately.