|Canned pineapple chunks in natural juices||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Salt free steak sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt free lemon and herb seasoning blend||1 Teaspoon|
|Medium shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, shelled and deveined|
|Chicken breast||1 , boned, skinned and cut into 16 pieces|
|Sweet red pepper||1 Large, halved, seeded and cubed|
1. Drain the pineapple juice into a shallow baking dish. Add the salt-free steak sauce, honey and seasoning blend. Add the shrimp, chicken and red pepper, turning to coat. Cover and marinate the chicken mixture in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
2. Alternately skewer the pineapple, chicken, shrimp and red pepper on eight 8-inch bamboo skewers; reserve the marinade. Arrange the skewers hanging on the rim of a 11 x 7-inch microwave-safe baking dish. Cover the skewers with wax paper.
3. Microwave on Full Power for 5 to 7 minutes or until the chicken and the shrimp are just tender, rotating the dish once. Let stand, covered,
for 3 minutes.
4. Combine the reserved marinade with the cornstarch in a 2-cup microwave-safe measure, blending well.
5. Microwave on Full Power for 3 minutes or until thickened.
Calories 110 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.81 g1.2%
Saturated Fat 0.17 g0.84%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 55.6 mg18.5%
Sodium 62.4 mg2.6%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.79 g3.2%
Sugars 12 g
Protein 11 g21.8%
Vitamin A 13% Vitamin C 35.9%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet