Butter Lettuce Cups With Buffalo Chicken
|Stalks celery||4 , chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Chicken breasts||1 Pound, cut into small bite size pieces ( 1 pound )|
|Hot wing sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Teaspoon (A Little)|
|Crumbled lite blue cheese||3 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter lettuce leaves||4|
|Chopped scallions||3 Tablespoon|
1. In a large pan, heat olive oil.
2. Add carrots, celery and garlic and a pinch of salt. Let it cook for 4-5 minutes.
3. Add chicken, salt, pepper, onion powder and cayenne powder. Stir it well and let it cook for another 3 minutes or until the chicken almost cooks.
4. Add hot sauce and let it cook for 2 more minutes or until the sauce is hot and chicken is thoroughly cooked.
5. Remove from flame and add blue cheese and chopped scallions.
6. To serve Butter lettuce cups with buffalo chicken, scoop it into butter lettuce cups.