Chicken With Oregano And Lemon
|Dried oregano||2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Potatoes||20 Ounce, sliced to 1/5 inch (600 Gram)|
|Spring onions||1 Bunch (100 gm), trimmed and halved|
|Chicken stock||4 Fluid Ounce (125 Milliliter)|
|Lemon juice||2 1⁄2 Fluid Ounce (75 Milliliter)|
|Oregano sprig||2 , chopped|
1. Season chicken with dried oregano, pepper and salt.
2. Heat oil in a large fry pan.
3. Add chicken, potatoes and onions, and brown quickly for 2-3 minutes.
4. Pour in stock, cover, and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
5. Add lemon juice and fresh oregano. Season to taste. Cook for 3 minutes longer. Serve immediately.