Haandi Chicken with French Beans
|Corn oil||5 Tablespoon|
|Onion seeds||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Onions||2 , sliced|
|Ginger pulp||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic pulp||1 Teaspoon|
|Chilli powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried mango powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Skinless boneless chicken||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into small pieces (750 gram)|
|Water||1 Pint (600 milliliter)|
|Frozen french beans||8 Ounce (250 gram)|
|Chopped fresh coriander||3 Tablespoon|
|Fresh red chillies||3 , sliced|
1. Heat the oil in a haandi or saucepan with the onion seeds and curry leaves. Add the onions and fry until golden brown.
2. Reduce the heat to low, add the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt, lemon juice and mango powder and stir-fry for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add the chicken pieces and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
4. Add the water and French beans and cook, covered, over a medium heat for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the water is absorbed, then stir in the fresh coriander and red chillies.
5. Serve hot with rice or Chapati and a dhaal if liked.