Stuffed Chicken Breast by Chef Gerry is a wonderful dish with a scrumptious taste. The dish is simple and easy to prepare with a little ham and Oaxacan cheese. Impress your friends with this tasty and amazing Stuffed Chicken Breast and surely your chicken might have never tasted so good!!
2 Medium, skinned and lean
2 Medium, julienned
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded
Ground black pepper
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Medium, juiced
1) Preheat oven to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Cut and make a pocket in the chicken breasts for the stuffing.
3) Chop the ham into small julliene pieces.
4) Stuff the ham and cheese into the chicken breast pockets, then season evenly with the salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
5) In a pan, heat the oil. Place the stuffed chicken and fry until lightly browned.
6) Place in the oven at 375 Degrees F for about 5 minutes.
7) Remove the chicken from the pan.
8) Add the sherry wine into the same pan and flambe and sprinkle with the salt and reduce for a while.
9) When the flames stop, add the butter, drizzle the lime juce, dijon mustard and mix well.
10) Plate the chicken breasts, slice and drizzle the dijon mustard-sherry wine sauce and serve.