2. In a pan, add in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and caramelize the garlic. Once the garlic is brown, add in spinach, tomatoes, pine nuts, julienned basil and cook for 2-4 minutes on low heat.
3. De-glaze with some white wine and adjust the seasonings with salt and pepper.
4. Place the chicken breast on a piece of plastic wrap and fold. Pound using a mallet until the chicken is thin.
5. Once the chicken is pounded, evenly spread the prepared spinach mix and roll.
6. In a saute pan, sear the rolled stuffed chicken on all sides until golden brown.
7. Finish in the oven for 8 to 12 minutes.
8. To plate slice the chicken and serve with balsamic glaze.