1. Clean and remove the giblets from the chicken and wash it inside and out and pat dry with at towel.
2. Rub the chicken down completely with the butter.
3. Next, rub it down completely with 1/3 cup of the Spanish spice blend.
4. Next, rub the chicken down with the chopped garlic and finish rubbing the chicken with the juice of 1 lime.
5. Stuff 2 halved limes and sweet onion inside the chicken cavity.
6. Open a can of Corona or Latin beer and place the chicken on it such that the limes and onion don't fall out.
6. On a grill, place the beer stuffed chicken on high heat and close grill. Make sure that there is no direct heat underneath the chicken so that it only gets cooked by surrounding indirect heat inside the grill. It will take 90 to 120 minutes on high heat for the chicken to completely cook.
7. Mix together the juice of 3 limes, honey and olive oil.
8. Baste the chicken every 20 minutes with this mix. Do this until the chicken is completely cooked.
9. Remove the beer and halved limes and onions and slice and serve.