Broiling BBQ Chicken creates tasty chicken & kids can do it too, with parental supervision of course. It is so simple that we call it a child's play. You can add some ketchup if your kids like. We'll show you one of our easy to cook with kids recipe, Broiled BBQ Chicken.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Place the chicken thighs in a foil covered pan.
2. Season with garlic sauce and pepper to taste.
3. Turn on the broiling section of oven and broil the chicken in the oven for 5 minutes.
4. Turn them over and broil for another 5 minutes.
5. Check them if they are done.
6. Apply bbq sauce with the help of a brush and back into the oven for 3 minutes.
7. After 3 minutes take them out of the oven, flip, apply bbq sauce and broil again for 3 minutes or until they are done.
This video is a creation of 2kidscooking. You can visit 2kidscooking for complete recipes, and more videos.
Want to try a broil for today day? How about a BBQ chicken? Its easy and take hardly any time at all! If your child is attempting it, make sure an adult is there to supervise! Watch this video on the BBQ Chicken!