|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Skinless boneless chicken breast||6|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Teaspoon|
|Spinach||9 Ounce (1 Bag)|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HERBED CHICKEN
1. Mix together all of the ingredients except the chicken.
2. Once they are blended together, add the chicken, making sure it’s well coated.
3. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to 1 hour. 4. When the chicken is done marinating, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
5. While the oven is preheating, in an oven-safe pan brown the chicken on both sides over medium-high heat–discard the remaining marinade.
6. When both sides of the chicken are browned, move the pan with the chicken to the oven to finish cooking (about 10 to 15 minutes).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GARLICKY SPINACH
1. Heat the olive oil on medium-low in a large saute pan. Add the minced garlic.
2. When the garlic becomes fragrant, after about 30 seconds, add the entire bag of spinach.
3. With tongs, continually flip the spinach around until it starts to wilt.
4. When it has wilted by about half, it’s ready to serve.
This video is a creation of 2kidscooking. You can visit 2kidscooking for complete recipes, and more videos.