Chicken stir fry is a healthy dish. It has lot of vegetables and right spices to make it tasty and healthy. The ingredient measurements can be varied as per your choice, the basic method remains the same. Chicken stir fry makes a nice wholesome dish to accompany with some other side dish. This is a very creative dish.
Garlic powder/Garlic paste
1 , dice
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Chopped red bell pepper
1. Rub the chicken with garlic powder, pepper, ginger. Let it marinate for sometime.
2. Heat oil and add walnuts to it.
3. Add soy sauce to it. Stir it well. Set it aside.
4. Heat some more oil and add chicken. Saute it until done. Add soy sauce and mix it well.
5. Keep the chicken aside.
6. Heat oil and stir fry the vegetables.
7. Add salt, pepper, soy sauce, ginger powder and mix it well with vegetables.
8. Mix the chicken into the vegetables and mix well.
9. Now add the broccoli. Close the lid and let it steam.
10. Serve chicken stir fry with steamed rice.