For an unbelievably flavorful and healthy take on a classic fried chicken, check out this Walnut and Rosemary Oven-Fried Chicken recipe from Chef Steven Binks. Healthy chicken recipes are always a delicious idea.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Boneless skinless chicken breast
24 Ounce (4 cutlets)
Whole wheat breadcrumbs
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), finely chopped
2 Tablespoon, grated
3⁄4 Teaspoon, minced
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F. Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
2. In a shallow dish, whisk together almond milk and Dijon mustard.
3. In another shallow dish, combine whole wheat breadcrumbs, walnuts, Parmesan cheese, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish.
4. Add chicken to almond milk mixture, turning to coat.
5. Remove chicken from almond milk mixture; dredge chicken in breadcrumb mixture.
6. Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add in the olive oil to the skillet.
7. Place the quoted chicken into the pan and cook until breadcrumb mixture is brown.
8. Take out the chicken and place into the prepared baking sheet.
9. Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
10. Garnish chicken with rosemary leaves and serve.
Do you often experiment to produce healthier versions of recipes? We too can help you with one. Chef Binks prepares a healthy variation of the classic fried chicken which is much lighter. Try this Walnut and Rosemary Oven Fried Chicken recipe today.