How to Make Oven-Fried Chicken
|Almond milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Boneless skinless chicken breast||24 Ounce (4 cutlets)|
|Whole wheat breadcrumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), finely chopped|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Fresh rosemary||3⁄4 Teaspoon, minced|
|Kosher salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F. Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
2. In a shallow dish, whisk together almond milk and Dijon mustard.
3. In another shallow dish, combine whole wheat breadcrumbs, walnuts, Parmesan cheese, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish.
4. Add chicken to almond milk mixture, turning to coat.
5. Remove chicken from almond milk mixture; dredge chicken in breadcrumb mixture.
6. Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add in the olive oil to the skillet.
7. Place the quoted chicken into the pan and cook until breadcrumb mixture is brown.
8. Take out the chicken and place into the prepared baking sheet.
9. Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
10. Garnish chicken with rosemary leaves and serve.
Calories 378 Calories from Fat 145
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.7%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 103.8 mg34.6%
Sodium 365.1 mg15.2%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 45 g90%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 4%
Calcium 12.4% Iron 9.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet