For a lighter take on a true chicken classic, whip up this Crispy Parmesan Chicken recipe from Chef Steven Binks. In 30 minutes, you can have one of the tastiest healthy chicken recipes ready to go.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated
Whole wheat bread crumbs
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Boneless skinless chicken breasts
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
2. On a plate, combine the Parmesan cheese and whole wheat bread crumbs.
3. Beat egg and Dijon mustard in a bowl. Add in the water to the mixture.
4. Dip each chicken breast into the egg mixture, and then coat with the bread crumb mixture.
5. Place chicken on baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
6. Sprinkle chopped parsley over chicken and enjoy!
You can also season the chicken with the garlic salt.
Are you on a lookout of an innovative recipe to serve tonight? This video is just perfect for you. Watch this video now to learn a scrumptious Crispy Parmesan Chicken Bake recipe. The dish is a great blend of flavors which is sure to impress all. Try it today.