Buffalo wings are an American dish which are traditionally fried unbreaded or without any flour. They are coated into hot sauce and served with blue cheese. Simple, quick and spicy buffalo wings are fun to make and eat.
11 Ounce (1 Package)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 Stick)
2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Cut the chicken wings, wash and pat them dry.
2. Rub salt and pepper on the chicken wings.
3. Heat oil and fry the wings.
4. Melt butter in a pan.
5. Add hot sauce and whisk it well.
6. Toss the sauce over the fried wings.
7. Serve the wings with blue cheese and celery.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.