BBQ Chicken Hash in a Dutch Oven
|Boneless and skinless chicken breasts||6 (frozen)|
|Italian seasoning||To Taste|
|Onion powder||To Taste|
|Garlic powder||To Taste|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped garilc||3 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Mustard barbecue sauce||6 Tablespoon (golden barbecue sauce)|
|Baked beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In a bowl, place the chicken, and sprinkle pepper, salt, Italian seasoning onion powder and garlic powder.
3. Toss the chicken and mix with your hands, until it gets coated with seasoning.
4. In a Dutch oven, put in the oil and add in garlic, onion, salt and pepper, and stir well to mix.
5. Spread the onion mixture in the bottom and sprinkle Italian seasoning.
6. Lay the chicken over the onion mixture in a single layer and sprinkle with some more Italian seasoning.
7. Cover the Dutch oven with a lid and cook it in a closed grill for about an hour.
8. Drain the grease off from the chicken, and reserve the onion and garlic.
9. Add in the barbecue sauce and break the chicken breast, shred and mix.
10. Cover and put it back on grill for 5 to 10 minutes.
11. Serve hot with fresh bread slices and baked beans or make sandwich by spreading the chicken on a bread slice,and top with other bread slice.