1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Peel and chop the sweet potatoes and white potatoes. Chop the fennel, apple and sweet onion. Clean and dry them.
3. In a pan on high heat, add 2 tablespoon of olive oil and all the chopped vegetables and caramelize. Add salt and pepper once caramelized.
4. Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper.
5. In another pan, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and brown the seasoned chicken breasts.
6. Add the browned chicken into the caramelized veggies pan and sprinkle some rosemary.
7. In a bowl, add the honey and 3 tablespoons of olive oil and mix well together. Brush the chicken with this mix.
8. Pop the pan into the oven for 20-25 minutes.