Grilled TYSON Chicken
|Chicken breast||2 Pound|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|For salad dressing|
|Orange juice/Pomegranate juice, pineapple juice, grapefruit juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Crumbled blue cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato||1 , cut into quarters|
1. Place the chicken breast, between two plastic sheets, using a mallet, flatten it.
2. Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper. Allow to sit for few minutes.
3. In a mixing bowl, place all ingredients of the salad dressing and whisk to combine all the ingredients together.
4. Grill the chicken breasts from each side for about 2 to 3 minutes.
5. In a serving plate, place spinach, onion, tomato, blue cheese, put the chicken breasts and drizzle about 2 tablespoons of the prepared dressing.
Calories 423 Calories from Fat 164
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.5%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 136.8 mg45.6%
Sodium 402.1 mg16.8%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 55 g109.4%
Vitamin A 8.3% Vitamin C 29.2%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet