|Garlic||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Ginger||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Turmeric powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Lime juice||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (2 Dessertspoon)|
|Hot water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||2 1⁄4 Tablespoon (Both White And Black Mixed)|
|Oil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (To Fry)|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (For The Gravy:)|
|Rice flour||1 Teaspoon (For The Gravy:)|
1. Wash and clean the chicken. Cut into ten pieces.
2. Grind into a paste ingredients 2 to 6. Add lime juice and mix the chicken pieces with the ground paste.
3. Add salt to taste and cook the chicken in hot water. When the chicken is cooked, there should be 1/2 cup stock left for the gravy.
4. Separate the chicken pieces from the gravy.
5. Dip the cooked pieces of chicken in beaten egg.
6. Coat well by rolling in bread crumbs mixed with sesame seeds.
7. Heat oil in a shallow pan, deep fry the chicken and serve hot with a bowl of gravy.
To make the gravy :
Melt the butter. Add the flour and brown. Add the stock and stir to make a gravy.