Quick Chicken Stir Fry And Rice
|Boneless skinless chicken breast halves||1 1⁄2 Pound (4 Breast Halves)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Light soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Broccoli carrots and water chestnuts||16 Ounce (1 Bag, Birds Eye Frozen Farm Fresh)|
• Cut chicken into 1/2-inch-thick long strips.
• In wok or large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
• Add chicken; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine cornstarch, soy sauce and orange juice; blend well and set aside.
• Add vegetables to chicken; cook 5 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink in center, stirring occasionally.
• Stir in soy sauce mixture; cook 1 minute or until heated through.
• Serve over rice, if desired.