How To Make Beer Can Chicken
|Black pepper||2 Teaspoon, coarsely ground|
|Onion powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne peper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Beer||1⁄2 Can (5 oz)|
1. Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
2. In a small bowl combine sugar, salt, paprika, ground black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Rub the outside and inside cavity with the rub.
3. Fill a beer can stand with beer and place that over the grill.
4. Holding the chicken upright slide it over the stand, as shown in the video.
5. Cook with the grill closed for 75 minutes.
6. Slice the chicken and serve with tossed salad.