How to make Grilled Buffalo Wings
|For blue-cheese dipping sauce|
|Sour cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Blue cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), crumbled|
|Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Green onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Cider vinegar||3 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|For buffalo wings|
|Chicken wings||4 Pound|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hot sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. For blue-cheese dipping sauce – in a small bowl add in the sour cream, blue cheese, mayonnaise, green onion, cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Stir and set aside.
2. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
3. Separate the chicken wings at the joint and remove the tips, then add to a bowl.
4. To the wings add in the extra virgin olive oil and season with salt. Rub the chicken with hands.
5. Place on the grill and cook for 30 minutes, flipping occasionally.
6. To make a buffalo sauce – In a large bowl add in the melted butter and hot sauce, mix well.
7. Add in the cooked wings and toss to evenly coat.
8. Serve with blue cheese dipping sauce and celery and carrot sticks.
Calories 488 Calories from Fat 296
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.9%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g48.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 143.4 mg47.8%
Sodium 1002.4 mg41.8%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.13 g0.52%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 43 g85.1%
Vitamin A 14.3% Vitamin C 9%
Calcium 10.1% Iron 9.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet