This recipe is excellent for extending 1 meal into 3. Check out how to.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Remove skin of chicken breast with a scissor.
2. In a crockpot, put chicken breast and pour in the BBQ sauce. Let it simmer for 2 ½ hour.
3. Serve it with potatoes or broccoli.
4. Take 2 forks and cut the bbq chicken into bite size pieces. Add bbq juice from the crockpot. On a tortilla, spread this chicken and sprinkle cheese over it.
5. Spread some bbq sauce on the inner side of a hamburger. Sandwich some shredded chicken in between and enjoy.
If you are a busy woman, tried and your mind is running in all directions, you need to make at least one meal easier. Weelicious host has ideas to make three meal easier and she is making barbecue chicken breasts in a crock pot and she uses the chicken to make three meals. First she serves the barbecue chicken with side dishes. Secondly, she shreds and wraps them in tortilla and finally she uses them to make chicken burger.